Jason E. Winford
Jason practices in the areas of business litigation and employment law. As a business litigator and employment lawyer, Jason helps businesses and executives resolve business disputes and employment-related problems. This includes providing advice and counseling on an as-needed basis, as well as zealously representing businesses, employers, and individuals in trials, appeals, and other legal proceedings, whether in state or federal court, in front of government agencies, and in arbitrations and mediations.
He is board-certified in labor and employment law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Jason is also “AV Preeminent” rated by Martindale-Hubbell. He has been selected to the list of “Texas Super Lawyers” published by Texas Monthly, and to the list of the “Best Lawyers Under 40 in Dallas” published by D Magazine. He is also a frequent speaker and writer on litigation and employment law topics.
- Texas, 1993
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- J.D., University of Texas at Austin, 1993
- B.B.A., University of Texas at Austin, 1990
- Board Certified, Labor and Employment Law, Texas Board Of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas (Litigation, Labor & Employment, and Appellate Sections)
- Dallas Bar Association (Business Litigation Section, Labor & Employment Law Section, Judiciary Committee)
- American Bar Association (Section of Litigation, Section of Labor & Employment)
- World Affairs Council of Dallas/Fort Worth